Monday, February 7, 2011

New Friends

I love having people out to scrapbook at my home in the country. The house has an enclosed sunroom that I use as my scrapbook studio. This is where I normally teach my classes, have stamp camps, scrapbooking, faithbooking, etc. However, since my beloved is going through radiation treaments I cannot schedule regular classes. However, I do invite those in the community to come on extremely short notice. Today was one of those days. I just wanted you to have a chance to meet some of my new friends


I love having multiple generations in a family come and scrapbook or work on cards or other projects. Hope and her mom, Susan, are not the first mom and daughter team to come out, but they are my newest. I am so blessed to have had a chance to meet them.

I had four other wonderful young women who also came. They are all sisters of the Latter Day Saints. How I admire them for setting time aside to serve as missionaries. I met Sister Welch while we were both volunteering at our town's Angel Food Ministry and now I have three new friends! AH- what a great life!

No comments:

Post a Comment