Friday, February 11, 2011

Faithbooking - Bountiful Blessings

I am finally finding time to do some scrapbooking. The page below is actually a form of faithbooking - at least according to my definition. I believe faithbooking is about sharing our love for God and just how wonderful He is. It also is a way to tell our families how much we love them and more importantly,how much God loves them. I want to tell them that for as long as they live and long after I'm gone. I hope that can be accomplised with the words and pages I leave behind.

Click To Enlarge

I used Crumb Cake and Cajun Craze cardstock, the same color inks and the stamp set Season Of Friendship. I stamped the tree twice with a light coat of Crumb Cake ink to lengthen the tree. I then used the brown pencil from the Stampin'Up watercolor pencil to even out the truck area and darken the limbs. I then use the aqua painter to smooth things out.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. WOW Sharon. I found you through Sue's FB. Awesome blog. ONE of my 2011 goals is to finish 8 years of just photograph books--not even ATTEMPTING fancy things. But yours are beautiful. Of course, your soul is beautiful, also. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, you ought to talk to Sharon about My Digital Studio ... it'll do the layouts for you and all you have to do is pop the photograph onto it!

    Sharon, I don't know why I never thought of scrapbooking my faith journey until I met you. I wrote a magazine article that I never submitted because it can just be so very personal, but THIS is something I would love to do. In MDS!!! :D

    ReplyDelete