Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Easter Bunny Gift Box

This afternoon I had to go to the dentist and there, hanging on the door, was the cutest set of bunnies all dressed up for Easter. They were so cute they inspired the 5" x 4" gift box below.


Punches for the bunny: 1/4", 1/2", 1 3/4", 2 x 1 38", circles, Two-Step Bird, 1 3/8" x 5/8" Oval, Heart to Heart, Boho Blossoms, Build a Blosson and the Scallop Trim Border punches.

Cardstock :Whisper White, Basic Black, Regal Rose,Certainly Celery card stock, and Spring Time Vintage Designer Series Paper

Other: Crimper, Pink mini brad, uni-ball Signo Gel Pen, Linen Thread, Sticky Strip

I enjoy looking at my bunny, even though she is not perfect. I ran out of sticky strip and didn't cut a straight edge, but for my first prototype I am pleased. I'll make a few changes when I make her "sister".

Gee, who would have thought that inspiration could be found at the dentist's office.

1 comment: