Sunday, April 3, 2011

Big Bird Punch Art

The last time I bolgged I told you that I loved the Build a Blossom Punch and stamp set - versatility, versatility, versatility! My 22 month old grandson got sick and I wanted to take him a get well gift. AND - once again out came the Build A Blossom duo. He loves Sesame Street and the punch was perfect for making Big Bird.


Inside the folded card stock is a small cello bag filled with Skittles.


I really think this turned out cute - even my Marine described it as "cute" and that is not a word often found in his vocabulary. I also think this would make a wonderful party favor for a toddler's birthday party!

I wish you could have seen my grandson's eyes eyes light up. And isn't that what paper crafting all about - Making somebody happy with something you made.

I hope all of you have a blessed week!

1 comment:

  1. Now that is something I never would have thought of to use the punch for, but it's perfect! The layering makes it look like real feathering!

    ReplyDelete