Thursday, April 12, 2012

Masculine Your My Type Card

I have a friend whose son is deployed in Afghanistan and has requested that when I teach a class I add some masculine cards. So, this one is for her.
The base is Soft Suede card stock cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4". The first layer is Baja Breeze cardstock cut at 3 3/4" x 5". The second layer is Very Vanilla, which was cut at 3 1.4" x 4 1/2" This layer was stamped with the A to Z stamp in soft suede ink. Linen Thread was wrapped around it several times and then tied in a knot. The type writer and sentiment, from the Your My Type stamp set, were stamped onto Very Vanilla and then cut out. This piece was attached with dimensionals. Don't forget to take a look at the fun Summer Smooches. Go to the the top of the page to order now.

No comments:

Post a Comment