Monday, April 16, 2012

Bright Blossoms Candy Pocket

I really like the Summer Smooches Suite. Each of the items in it is so much fun to play with. The candy pocket below is just one example. As some of you know, a few of my friends and I have started a ministry working with our wounded warriors. My beautician gave one of them who was spending the weekend at my home a free beauty make over. So, this will be her thank you gift.
If you would like the instructions on how to make this just e-mail me at sharonmassey@earthlink.net. Remember you can only get the items in the Summer Smooches Suite through the end of April. Go to the top of the page and order now. Materials used: Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper; Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Real Red, Garden Green Card Stock; Daffodil Delight Seam Binding

No comments:

Post a Comment