Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Open Sea Thank You

I hope all of you had a wonderful 4th of July. My family participated in our community's parade. Our veterans were being honored. So, my husband rode in the parade and the rest of the family cheered him on from the sidelines.

I cannot believe how many thank you cards I need to mail out! I am always behind. I need to start making them in massive amounts and have them on hand. The one below was made for the director of the Museum of the Pacific War. He helped my granddaughter with a school project.

Materials:
Paper Early Espresso- 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", Nautical Expedition DSP, Marina Mist -14- 3/4" circles

Ink: Early Espresso, Bashful Blue

Stamps: Curly Cote, The Open Sea

Punches: 3/4" Circle, 2 1/2" Circle

Other: Snail Adhesive, Antique Brads

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo, I'll bet he will LOVE this card! How perfect is this? Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete