Thursday, July 14, 2011

Faithbooking Psalm 139: 9-10

A couple of years back I became very ill and I began to think about all of those things I always intended to do, but had put off. One of my greatest worries was that I had not told my children how great God is. So, I decided to make a Faith Book to witness to a loving God who never abandons us.

Below are 2 pages that were inspired by scripture and the wonderful Designer Series Paper, Nautical Expedition. The paper is in the Summer Mini Catalog.

Page 1

Page 2


Supplies:

Paper: Marina Mist 12 x 12, Nautical Expedition, Whisper WhiteScraps

Ink: Basic Gray, Marina Mist, VersaMark

Stamp Set: The Open Sea

Other: Marina Mist Stampin'Write Marker, Silver Embossing Powder,
Heat Tool, Silver Brads

I am so sorry the company did not carry the DSP Nautical Expedition forward into the new big catalog. So, if you are like me and you have fallen in love with this paper you need to order it before the end of August .

Remember, you are always in His care!

No comments:

Post a Comment