Saturday, January 29, 2011

Inside of Valentines Gift Card Holder

Here is the inside of the gift card holder that I posted yesterday.


I cut two 4"x 4" squares in RealRed card stock for the two square Crumb Cake sections and adhered them. I cut a third 4" x4" square and cut it in half on the diagonal. I attached one of these triangles to the botton of the top red square using sticky tape. The piece of crumcake that was left from making the base was cut to form a strip on the bottom red section and was stamped with the Valentine Sentiment from Seasonal Sentiments. A second piece of Crumb Cake was cut to fit across the top of the gift card pocket, punched with the Scalloped Trim Border punch and adhered. Finally, hearts were punched with the Heart to Heart Punch and glued to the sides and one next to the sentiment.

I am going to make another one of these, but try to design it for my younger grandchildren.Wish me luck.

Have a great day full of God's blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment