Friday, January 20, 2012

Getting Ready for Regional

Tomorrow is the day. Four of my friends and I will head to San Antonio to attend Regional. It will be our first large Stampin'Up event. I just thought I would show you what I am taking for "SWAPS".
Thank goodness this was simple and didn't take a lot of time. I just used the Top Note Die and cut out the front and back cover from the blue DSP Paisley Petal and chip board. Then it was just a matter of cutting out the inside pages in Whisper White and stamping those pages with stamps from the set "Notes & Details". The Crop-A-Dile was able to chop a whole through all
of the material at one time. Then I used a loose leaf ring to hold the pages together. The final touch was to add some bows and my business card, which I created with My Digital Studio.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your business cards in MDS are BRILLIANT!!! :) You'll have to bring those when we meet as a group. SO proud of you!

    ReplyDelete