Monday, October 31, 2011

Christmas Card Extravaganza - Day #2

I hope you are having a wonderful day!!

This is the 4th card in a series I am doing. Remember that all measurements are in inches.


Mary Fish showed how to do a double Z fold card on her web site. This gave me the idea for this card. I think the angel from the "Angelic Joy" stamp set (2010 Holiday Mini) has found the perfect home.


Base: Cherry Cobbler 12 x 5 1/2, Score at 2,4,8,10
Belly Band: Whisper White 11 x 1 1/2
For angel: Whisper White 2 1/2 x 4
Stamps: Angelic Joy
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, StazOn Black
Embossing Folders: Perfect Polka Dots, Snow Burst
Other: Aqua Painter,Shimmer Paint - Frost White & Champagne Mist, Spone Dauber or applicator

Card # 5

I couldn't resist Sandi McIver's easel card using "Snow Much Fun". I did make a few cahnges by leaving off a bow and adding a punched label so people could sign the card.


I used Night Quite Navy and Pear Pizzaz card stock and Not Quite Navy Designer Series Paper (DSP)

Base: Not Quite Navy 4x 8, scored at 2 and 4.
Layers: Pear Pizzaz - 2 pieces - 3 3/4 x 1 3/4
DSP 3 1/2 x 1 1/2
Not Quite Navy 5 1/2 x 2 1/2, Pear Pizazz 5 1/4 x 2 1/4, Whisper White 5 x 2 ( For image piece.
Scraps of the green and white for the punches.

Ink: Real Red, Black Stazon, Not Quite Navy,Peach Parfait
Punches: 1 3/4, 1 1/2 circles
Other: Aqua Painter

No comments:

Post a Comment